Thursday, November 7, 2013

There's a New Kid on the Block

Hey Everyone! So I have been awful at writing posts lately, but I am happy to come back, although a day late, for another episode of
I am super excited to announce that I am officially a Team BeachBody Coach!! My Challenge pack is on it's way and I'm looking forward to finally getting started on Shakeology and Turbo Fire! 
Chalean Johnson and I are about to become the best of friends :-)
To continue on the BB excitement, I am happy to be joining the Ignited Nation team and their November Challenge group!
It's never too late to get started, so feel free to message me for information on anything BeachBody or about the Challenge Groups!

Ok now on to my daily workout updates. There is a new Crossfit Box in Huntsville!!!
I know, get excited! 
https://www.facebook.com/crossfitstarsandbars
 
CF Stars & Bars just opened a few weeks ago and I started going this week for a trial run, and I have to say I absolutely am LOVING IT! You not only get an amazing workout, but individualized attention, advice on form and programming to benefit whatever needs you may have!

And so, without further ado...here are this weeks' workouts!
Got some new Reebok Crossfit gear! Super excited!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment