Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flashback to the 21st Birthday!

Hey Everyone! Ok so today I have been challenged to share stories from my 21st Birthday!
Feelin' 21 Link Up

So, let's take a trip back in time to March 15, 2010

Like most college students that were striving to be classy, I went out to dinner with some of my closest friends.


The Birthday Twin noted in the 2nd picture, was actually one of my college roommates. So it was a double birthday, which of course meant
1. More People
2. More money for Booze!

So we decided to host a party in our room for our joint party. The theme was....wait for it....yes we had a theme....in case you don't remember I'm a planner....details matter....earth to Ashten....oh right, the theme....I'm on a boat with T-Pain and T-Swift! Ya, you can be jealous. This was that great time in college when the Lonely Island "I'm on a Boat" song became really popular.
 

 Oh to be young again...needless to say I had a great 21st birthday. I woke up with drink spills down my dress, a gum wrapper and $10 bill in my bra, and an empty container of cookies.
Definitely qualified as a WIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment