Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Story Time: My Secret Stash


So my roomie and I are walking through the grocery store, and right before we go to check out I wander down one of the aisles and start perusing. I ultimately can't decide between a few options, give up and return to my spot in the check out line. My P.I.C. then proceeds to wander down the same aisle, while I tell her the items I was debating between. During this time a man comes to stand behind me in line, and here is the rest of the conversation

Me: We probably don't need any of those, we should check our stash at home before we buy more
Hannah: Yea, you're probably right
Man Behind Me (we'll call him Esteban, because I'm feeling feisty this morning): *laughs* and says yea you should
Hannah: Yea we have a side business
Me: I wouldn't even know where to begin
Esteban: Well as long as you do it at home and not out in public
Me and Hannah: *giggle* of course not!
Me: I'm gonna go check peruse the wine area now
Esteban to Hannah: Well good luck to you girls with your business, and stay out of trouble

YAY for our STASH! Here's my half
**please note that I may have changed a little bit of this story for the sake of keeping the punchline hidden until the end, but this exchange did actually happen.**


No comments:

Post a Comment