Friday, October 4, 2013

Tough Mudder Survival Kit

Ok so everyone remembers when I registered for Tough Mudder Houston, and the time has finally come!!! The much anticipated race is this Sunday and in order to properly prepare, I have decided to make a list of things I'll need in order to be successful.
 
1.  A Headband: clearly this Greek God look-alike didn't get the memo
2.  Cute Boys to help me over obstacles: I plan on recruiting during the registration process
3. A Killer FAIL Pose: This way when the event photographers snap a pic of me falling, it looks like I'm a BAMF!!!
4. Mud: Lots and Lots of Mud
5. A Surprised Face: This will distract everyone from seeing just how miserable I am in the Ice Bath
6. A Talent Agent: I'm clearly going to get recruited for a Gatorade commercial with all that colored water going on
7.  A Great Team Name and Theme: DONE!!! Although I must say I'm a little disappointed that we didn't come up with the Unicorn Idea first....Anipher!
8. An updated Will: Apparently I need to rethink some things before Sunday morning....
9. A Beer: All participants get a nice cold beer at the end of the race!
10. A Kick-Ass Pump Up Song:
Dirrty (feat. Redman) by Christina Aguilera on Grooveshark
 
So now the only question that remains is
 









No comments:

Post a Comment