Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Decide.Commit.Succeed.

Happy Hump Day Everyone! You know what that means, it's time for.....
I don't think I've ever had a more motivating week of workouts or reasons to be excited about fitness. But before I jump into all that, here are the workouts for the past week.
Please note the double workout on this one! Killed it at bootcamp and was feeling extra zealous :-)
 Ok so, now for the exciting part! You all remember back when I started my T25 Challenge with my coworker Hans...and the incredible results I was having with it. Well I am happy to announce that not only did Hans order the new P90x2, but....
In November I will officially become a new Team BeachBody Coach! And I am soooo pumped!! I have had great success with past BB programs (Insanity and T25) and can't wait to:
1. See the amazing results I will get from P90x2
2. Finally start Shakeology
 3. Get an opportunity to impact others and help change the lives of everyone around me! 

If you are anyone you know if interested in any of the BeachBody programs, Shakeology or looking for that extra motivation to take your life from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY, feel free to contact me and I'd love to help you get connected to this great community and begin your journey!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment