Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Workout Wednesday



Hi Everyone,


My name is Ashten and I am officially back on the blogging scene! I figured I would go ahead and start this hump day off with a weekly post I like to call WORKOUT WEDNESDAY! Each week I will be posting about Crossfit, fitness trends, nutrition, my progress and anything else workout related. Hopefully these weekly updates will encourage you, yourself to be active and do your part to #endthetrend

I recently got back into Crossfit, and am so glad I did. I workout, here in Huntsville at      
and have met some amazing people and am officially addicted.  I would highly recommend getting involved in Crossfit if there is a box near you. As a former athlete, I find it hard to stay motivated working out by myself and tend to need that element of accountability. When I’m at Crossfit, not only do I get pre-written workouts, (that change on a daily basis) but I also get a close group of friends that push and motivate me! Below are the WOD’s (Workout of the Day) that we did for the past week.






 
On top of my daily Crossfit schedule, I recently agreed to do a 10 week challenge with my co-worker Hans. This challenge includes waking up at 6am for 10 weeks to tryout the
latest BeachBody program T25. So far I am surviving, and having amazing results! In just one week, I managed to drop 9lbs and 2 1/2 inches overall! (Disclaimer: I also adjusted my nutrition. No, I am not on a diet, I am simply taking in more protein and supplements to ensure I have the energy to get through all of my workouts and feel great!) Needless to say, so far I am loving this challenge and am very excited to see what my Week 2 results will look like.

If you have tried either Crossfit or T25 and are have amazing results and wish to share, please do! The more that we can all do to motivate one another, the better! Also, if you would like any information on either of these fitness programs, please feel free to contact me and I would love to talk more about them with you!


Happy Hump Day Everyone! Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my first post!






1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog (and the name)! I blog too :) www.lookforsilverlining.blogspot.com. Looking forward to keeping up with you on here. And as far as your workout routine goes - way to go, lady!! I am so impressed!
    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete