Friday, July 19, 2013

Can I Holla At You For A Minute?



In the spirit of the weekend, I have decided to post some of the cheesiest and worst pickup lines I’ve heard. Who knows, if you’re lucky, you might hear some of these over the next few days, I know my fingers are crossed! 
 A little pep-talk for all you guys who don't know how to approach the situation.

 Who doesn't love Fresh Prince?


· I don’t know if you know this, but you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
· How about you wrap your legs around my head so I can wear you like the crown that you are?
· I don’t have a girlfriend, but I do know a woman that would be mad at me for saying that.
· Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.
· Inheriting 80 million dollars doesn’t mean much, when you don’t have anyone to share it with.
· Are you busy tonight at 2am?
· On a scale of 0 to American, how free are you tonight?
· I’ll be Burger King and you be McDonald’s, I’ll have it my way and you’ll be lovin’ it!
· I’ve got a special delivery, where should I put my package? In the front or in the back?
·  Do you have a map? Because I’m getting lost in your eyes.
· Would you grab my arm, so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel?
·  I seem to have lost my phone number, can I have yours?
· Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
· If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry. I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
· It’s a good thing that I have my library card, because I am totally checking you out!
· Are you a parking ticket? Because you have FINE written all over you!
· If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have five cents.
· You’re so beautiful, you made me forget my pickup line.
· People call me John, but you can call me tonight!
· See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute.
·      Girl: I have a BF.
Guy: I have a pet goldfish
Girl: What?

Guy: I thought we were talking about things that didn’t matter.
· I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together.
· I want to tell you your fortune (takes girls hand and writes number on it), your future is clear.
· How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice...Hi, my name’s Eric!
· Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see.




      
 Thank goodness I have Ride or Die friends that wingman for me like this, although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have a problem with Ryan Gosling asking me to go home with him. Would you? Yea, that's what I thought

      And this weekend, my goal is to try these slick pickup options with my girl Hannah! 
                                                                Look out Huntsville!

 

        And lastly, I will leave you with the guy that just won't quit and keeps coming back for more!

                                                    Have a great weekend everyone!



 
 

1 comment:

  1. My best friend and I re-made the "Can I have Your Number" mad TV skit in high school. Hilarious! Love the pick up lines! Perfect for Huntsvegas..

    ReplyDelete