Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday Throwback-Best Friend Edition

Today I have decided to introduce you all to my best friend Stephanie, or as we she likes to call herself, Stephalicious! Steph and I have been friends since high school and have had some pretty amazing adventures.

And when my best friend got married to one of the best guys I know, I managed to take all of these memories and rap one of the best maid of honor speeches EVER! If I do say so myself :-)

I am so sad that this girl is all the way in Florida and not just down the road so I can visit her whenever I want! She was the inspiration for my blog and I can't wait until she comes to visit! In the meantime this is how we feel about the distance between us.


Thank goodness for G-Chat! Hope you all have an amazing Tuesday and be prepared for a recap of my evening Shenanigans tonight!! Toodles!




No comments:

Post a Comment