Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things



I figured today would be a great chance for you all to get to know a little bit more about me, since you are oh so interested! 

We are all familiar with the Sound of Music’s “Favorite Things” song. So I decided to compile a list for your entertainment, enjoy!


Color: Pink
Candy: Hot Tamales
Food: Italian, specifically Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo
Drink: Mountain Dew
Music Genre: Country (Brad Paisley obviously!)
TV Show: Big Bang Theory and True Blood
Place: The Beach
Football Team: Indianapolis Colts
Baseball Team: Atlanta Braves
Basketball Team: Orlando Magic
Movie: Legally Blonde
Actor: Ryan Reynolds, can you blame me?
Actress: Reese Witherspoon, note fav. movie 
Author: Janet Evanovich 
Holiday: Does my birthday count? probably Thanksgiving
Night of the year: Girls Night! next question
Animal: My Cat, Sterling
Fashion Staple: High Heels, they are literally taking over my closet

Misc: Funfetti Cupcakes, My Old Mustangs, Coloring, Crossfit, Impromtu Dance Parties, Cheerleading, Swimming, Sales, Nail Polish, Taking Pictures, My Amazing Friends and Family, and of course I can now add Blogging!

Now for those of you that are more visual learners, fret not! Here is the list in a more appealing collage. 



 I hope you all enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me. Have a great Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. This is great and all, but I don't see my name explicitly mentioned as your favorite person/ favorite sister. And where's Obi as your favorite nephew? Slacker... Also, I think you need to blog the video of you rapping at my wedding at some point. Just to validate how gangster you are...

    ReplyDelete