Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm on a Boat!

Happy Monday Everyone!

Today I'm linking up with Sami's Shenanigans, to share my amazing weekend adventures! My weekend started out great! I had some awesome BBQ on Friday with these lovely people

Hans and Hannah
 
After this amazing meal, I took part in a tradition I have become accustomed to after 8pm, Sonic 1/2 Price Shakes! Needless to say I went into an awesome food coma that night!
 
  #winning
 
Now Saturday was amazing, mostly because it involved being out on a boat ALL day! Which let's be honest, who doesn't enjoy being out on the water, with amazing people, a drink in your hand, and a little Robin Thicke playing the background? (I can sense your jealousy already)
 
  Me and Wes
 Robby being amazing as always
 Me and Morgan
 Yea, I'm a swimmer and I'm using a life jacket b/c I was feeling lazy
 Me, Morgan and Christina
 Me and Morgan, again
 Morgan, and note Mickal creepin' in the background
  With the Ride or Die, Hannah
 
 So as you can see it was an amazing weekend. We just about made it back in one piece, thanks to Captain JR. The rest of the weekend was filled with more amazing food. If you haven't been to Potato Shack in Huntsville, YOU NEED TO!! It was delicious! And Sunday of course has become a Double Dave's Buffet kind of tradition. So other than getting tan, getting some great eats and hanging with some fabulous people, I enjoyed the many movie marathons that FX and HBO had to offer.

 Hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did and that you have an even better week!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment