Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tuesday Shenanigans with a little Confetti

Hi Everyone!

Now I know today is workout Wesnesday, so I am going to recap very briefly my week of fitness. Still going strong on my T25 challenge and lost another 3 lbs this week, whoop whoop! Crossfit workouts this week were not my best, so in light of this I finally did something no one saw coming, I took a day off! I know, crazy! But hopefully my body will react better in class today and not crawl into the fetal position in the corner, like it has so desperately wanted.

Now onto a much more exciting topic! Last night a group of us went out to celebrate the departure of this girl
Tay Tay
Now we are not excited that she is leaving, other than that she is going to do amazing things at TCU and be a rockstar! 

So here is a photo recap of our evening Shenanigans!
Have a great rest of your HUMP DAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment